Monday, December 14, 2009

Letter For T...

Hey T

No pictures have I seen...(very Yoda of me to say so) so please resend them if at all opssible. (I'm going to leave that little typo, haha, too pissed to press backspace).

Hanging out means he's very comfortable being around you; just, "chilling" you know? He likes your company and likes to be with you. It's a good sign at least! I thought it was a saying everyone used; so it must be an Aussie slogan if you haven't heard it often. Anyway; although absence makes the heart grow fonder; I know you and know you'll be sweating on his return, but do me a favour Girly, and make sure you enjoy the festive season and New Year's in the typical T fashion; because I reckon this one will be back. He's an Aussie and therefore has taste!

My work party was fun; we went on a dinner cruise around Newcastle harbour for about three hours but I'd been on the piss already for most of the day with Sally; she's 24 and doesn't ever drink so I drank for both of us; I think I even made her laugh a few times!; I also tried my very first oyster (very lemoned up but I actually had three in the end...Taz was very impressed when I told him.) My friend LW lost a shoe overboard and so chucked the other one in after it. Our maintenance guy Robbie (our House-Elf) was maggoty and singing Suspicious Minds; he does a great Elvis. The food was great; we all(25 0f us) got $50 in a card (this was from the $1000 that I found in a bar-fridge and Stoopidly handed in, the Boss decided to split it between Everyone, even the kitchen staff who have nothing to do with the housekeeping department; oh well, I've learned if I ever find a large sum of money again I'm going to stick it in the bible in the bedside table; nobody ever reads, it'd be safe there!) Anyway; everybody had a great night out; thanks to me!

I stayed at the hotel where I work for the night as my mate LB got a room for being Employee of the Month (there are 3 L's at work; the other is my boss LR); then we all had room service for breakfast (and we got charged extra even though I carried it all up myself; bloody Brett who owns the restaurant is a Wanker!) Even Robbie crashed in our room( we took funny pictures of the four of us (me, Sally, LB and Rob) in the spa and in bed); he tried to go out to King Street with the young girls who work in the restaurant but couldn't get in and they left him; so our General Manager picked him up and drove him back to the hotel.

Today I was fragged even though I didn't drink much more than usual; we all worked but then I still had to go to my secret second night job (cleaning offices at PH) and when I got home Taz was snoring on the lounge. Just another day!

It's late so I'll go; but don't forget to send those pics; I want to see The New Guy!

Love ya honey

rn_buffoon xx

2 comments:

Grump said...

Thanks to T we get to hear more about your trip around the harbour. Thanks T
And Thanks RN. I so want to use your real name here.
X

Miss Construed... said...

That's just a letter I sent to T; she doesn't even know I blogged it!

Copy and paste saves me filling in the details for the rest of You All.

We have been penfriends now for 26 years!

Cheers, Mark; but I prefer anonymity. Surely you understand why!