Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FromGoof...

I received the following email today.

From Goof.

She found Me.

"jesus girl...i had forgotten these gems till you reminded me. god, i can see it now, a vision of us quietly chanting 'stiff as a board, stiff as a board'. scared and excited and me wanting so much to contact my mum. i even remember your nans haunted house on the hill with the ghost of the sea captain, i never went there but i had a vivid picture of it....i didnt want to go there!!!!!
you write so brutally honest.
its a sobering thing honesty
that kind of savage, rip through the bullshit facade honesty.
a sobering thing indeed.
i will endeavour to read on and get back to you.
by the way i have read goofs story part two...tears tears tears
your kindred spirit is bronwyn????? who else could it be????
love you goof...roof"

Hope you don't mind me posting this Goof...

But it means the World if you are back.

3 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I hope Goof is back. x

But that isn't what I came to say.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE! xxxx

Elaine Denning said...

You ok? x

Grump said...

I echo elaine's question are you ok.
Mark x