Tuesday, May 5, 2009

From My Sister...

I am not gonna apologize either, I looked after your son like he was my own for 6 days and then I get called a derro by some derro who is rooting a derro!

"What the???"

Add up, or at least have a wild guess how many hours per week you spend at the pub, and the answer would be more than I spend at the pub in a year! How does that make me a derro?? Maybe you think the only reason I don't go to the pub as often as you do is that I have kids, well, news flash, so do you!!

The differences between you and I are many, but the most basic difference is that I am responsible for my children and you are not. Do not ever refer to yourself as my twin again, that person no longer exists, you are but a shadow of that person, the person you have become is so self absorbed and selfish that you can't even help your son, who clearly needs some help, least of all that he had a broken collar bone and you did not seek any help. he will not grow up to be self sufficient without some help NOW.

(NB Much editing had to be performed on this inferior standard of A Letter)

5 comments:

Grump said...

You in a bit of trouble with your sister?
How you going haven't heard a peep out of you for awhile.
Write if you want x

Enchantress said...

Goodness!How harsh!

Miss Construed... said...

Hello to you both; sorry I've been absent. Much has been going down.

Hubby and I are going to see a counsellor. We've only been once and he walked out in the first fifteen minutes. We go again this Thursday.

Taz and I have cooled it; though we remain good mates. I want a relationship. He wants his ex back. Damn.

I will get off my proverbial and write soon. It's just too much to catch up on at the moment.

Thanks for stoping by when I clearly have nothing new to read. I'll get back to Blogland soon.

rn

x

Grump said...

Thanks for the note, glad to hear you are still there. Best of luck with the councellor.
Mark x

Enchantress said...

Truly! I hope the counseling works as well. I know how much you truly love him.