Sunday, October 12, 2008

Three Strikes...

Why not write my Memoirs?

I might die at 40 and never get the chance to do so something important.

I've always known I was going to die young. I won't make it to 80; that's for sure.

Men...

You are the Cunts of this world.

Not all of you. But the Potential Cunts are all men.

So tonight I will eat my Laksa out of the saucepan because I fucking well feel like it. And because it will save on the washing up.

Keep bleeding.

Happiness is waiting for you.

It's all about how the words fit together..

This time he has to Know he's Not allowed back.

No need for any more secrets.

Just give me back my keys. That's the way it is. Eating soup by Myself.

Pausing for effect...

Waiting for the knock on the door. Dreading it. Minimilising the dread.

Damage. What you have done. Hot and cold.

You. How long? Will you blame me?

You. The Love of my fucking Life? Thanks a fucking lot for Everything.

Face the Truth; I made you go. I like the way things are. The people who are laughing at me like me better than they like you. That's a fucking Fact.

You know what you did. You fucked me fucking up. On purpose. So now it's Your turn.

To Go Get Fucked.

You stared out pushing me down. Then into stuff. Then you hid the bruises on parts of Me that didn't show. Then I disguised them. After that I couldn't hide what you had done.

And Now...

After all of Everything...

I finally Feel it.

You have broken my my mind. My soul. I will Not forgive you. For fucking my arse via three fingers. Against my will. I cried out for you to stop...

And yet.

Now I have a black eye and bruises on my chin and neck.

Now I am the one who is fucking around despite your demented text messages claiming to be doing the same with sluts.

It's You. Not me.

"Get fucked. Get fucked. I hate."

Now click your heels together three times and say That fast three times; because that's the way I fucking feel towards You. I hope that the Wish Fairy takes away all of your bad memories. I won't be so lucky, Cunt.

You're demeaning. You're not clever. And you're not funny.

That's three fucking strikes.

Add to that you're a cunt and it's no wonder I don't want to be near you.

I haven't wronged you...I've just Outgrown you.

So Goodbye. Farewell. And A-Fucking-Men.

It's over.

8 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I'm still holding my breath in the pause...cos that fucking pause never lasts long enough.

I love you, ya know.

You did the right thing sweetie...no matter how it feels...no matter what the outcome or the pain.

You did the right thing. I promise. xxx

Grump said...

Fuck it sounds like you have been through the mincer. I hope your new place is safe and a good place to be. I'm hoping for normal transmissions soon. And yes write your memoirs.
Cheer Mark x

Miss Construed... said...

Ta you Pair...

Laney; you've been a wonderful friend to me over the past few years. I don't know what I would have turned out like without your words of encouragement. And genuine friendship. I love you too, Girly. I hope one day we meet and have that beer.

Your porch or mine?

Grump; thanks to you as well for your continued support. It's always nice to log on and see that someone out there in Blogland takes the time to read about my Small World.

And by the way; I have written two memoirs- it's just that nobody would publish them. So instead I wrote them here, again, on this blog. Actually copied the Whole lot.

So you've already read my memoirs. Here they are.

( PS If you Google the words Purple Genie In The Sky you'll probably come across the pages from Me Myself Eye. I'm going to Google the words now to find out...)

rn

Miss Construed... said...

It didn't work...

Jenny Wynter said...

Gees babe. I don't really know what to say except I hope you're okay. Big time. xxx

Enchantress said...

Be safe, my dear...and take care of yourself!

Miss Construed... said...

Thanks Ladies; I've been missing you pair from Blogland also.

Hope you are well; I'm doing okay for the moment.

rn x

cathy said...

"I haven't wronged you...I've just Outgrown you."

I hope you have.
Now repair the damage:)