Tuesday, October 21, 2008

These Sure Are Texting Times (Or Perhaps Just A Unique Way Of Perceiving Things) ...

These are just a sample of some of the Doozies I've received lately...

( NB * Please see Disclaimer at end of Passage).

I'm writing them here as evidence. In case he deletes my phone.

Again...

Hubby: You can't handle the drugs.

Hubby: You can't hold it together Fuck Up.

Hubby: Drugs are fucking you up.

Hubby: You can't handle your emotions.

(NB I messaged him back to say leave me alone.)

Hubby: Too Easy.

Hubby: You don't get to suck my dick no more. I have been fucking someone else for two months now. Fuck you Spaz.

Hubby: She just finished then said to say hi.

Hubby: You started it's just payback.

Hubby: You're the selfish one who has split a family apart because you choose to live in some fantasy world where you are a victim. Everything bad in your life you have created so take responsibility.

Hubby: If you can't recall anything I've done to help you then you truly are ill and need special help.

Hubby: Buy some red shoes, put them on, and click your heels together three times. Britney.

Hubby: At least I'm sane.

Hubby: You told me to fuck off so many times I have already stopped caring. It doesn't hurt anymore.

Hubby: Self destruct all you like you're only hurting yourself. I'm just dandy.

Hubby: I go without so you can have nice things. I put myself out so you can do stuff and all I get in return is you calling me a cunt and being slagged off to anyone who will listen. Every time you have a mental episode I'm the one who suffers. You had it all and you didn't appreciate it. Don't you even dare tell me I am the fuck up in your life. I have done evrything for you and you just spit in my face.

Hubby: You can't hold a conversation together without losing your temper just because something is said that conflicts with your unique way of perceiving things.

Hubby: No worries. Then you don't mind if I fuck someone else then.

Hubby: My Gain. A Root's a root; isn't it?

Hubby: The one you knock back is the one you don't get; but You wouldn't know about that.

Hubby: Me too. Now.

Hubby: Times ticking away. So whenever you want to apologise for your behaviour just call.

Hubby: You like violence. You encourage it.

Hubby: Fuck. You are mental.

Hubby: Too pissed now. I'll sleep in park.

Hubby: Dumb is as dumb does.

Hubby: It's pretty fucking simple to make it home at a reasonable hour and not carry on with your drunken bullshit. Your the fuckwit that shits on me.

Hubby: Don't go out on the piss all night if you can't get yourself up for work stupid.

Hubby: No. Fuck you for being an alcho fuckup again.

Hubby: No you don't.

Hubby: Help yourself first. I'm not here to pick up after you.

Hubby: I wasn't the one out on the piss all night. Have fun at work.

Hubby: I was helping out last night. You said you didn't need it. So suck shit.

Hubby: You are a scabby alcho slut and I would hate it if you were my mother.

Hubby: Do you know Eldest Son is ashamed of you?

Hubby: Your own family said you suck.

Hubby: Eldest Son said "My mum's a dug addict".

Hubby: Everything you do; I will tell Eldest Son.

Hubby: I have three girls who want my cock. Plus you.

Hubby: I'm off to town. Fuck you. Skank.

Hubby: You're a trouble making slut with no friends.

Hubby: And I cum in her mouth. Twice.

Hubby: It was fun just to hurt you.

Hubby: Suck shit. Big mouth.

Hubby:Your big mouth backfired last night. I'll fuck her while you work. Suck shit slut.

Hubby: Fuck you retard. I'll fuck who ever I want. Suck shit Spazo.

Hubby: Just thought I'd let you know I'm fucking someone else. Spazzo Bitch.

Hubby: Told Eldest Son you had another man in your bed last night.

Hubby: I'll tell Bowe's missus you like punch-ups.

Hubby: Anyone who says anything to me about you will go to hospital. Be proud Ruth.

Hubby: I hate you. You are a spastic.

Hubby: Bowe's missus will tear your hair out.

Hubby: Who's looking after your kids? Alcho slut.

Hubby: I spent most of the weekend with one can you even remember his name?

Hubby: You love the pub more than you love Little Son.

Hubby: All this started because you would not come home from the Pub when you said you would so you make me look like a cunt. Are you totally fucked in the head or what?

Hubby: I am going to kill myself tonight.

To Be Continued...


NB * All speeling has been corrected and edited by Miss Constrewed. Because Huuby couldn't strang 'free words togeffer if he's life deep ended on it.

6 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

So This is what it's like being Apart from him...

Elaine Denning said...

Change your number, honey. x

Take care of yourself and don't back down. x

Jenny Wynter said...

I agree, change your number pronto and as much as it might be tempting to try to get a word in, just don't even bite. Seems like he's just desperate for attention, to me.
xx

Miss Construed... said...

I'm starting to worry; he's living at his Mother's and even she tells me that she thinks he's clinically depressed. I sopke to him the other day ans he is still hell-bent that everything is my fault. I have fucked his life somehow. It makes me angry that he won't ever say sorry for what he did to me. Or even admit it. I could show him the scars but for all he thinks I hooked my uderwear on the back of the toilet door and started running.

He's a Jerk

Full stop

Miss Construed... said...

Am I Bitter AND Twisted?

I think so.

Jenny Wynter said...

Hon, if he is clinically depressed then there really is nothing you can do anyway. It's a cliche (but then cliches tend to be cliches cos they're true) but until he wants to help himself...

You know the drill. All you can do is focus on looking after yourself. Which, I think from the viewing of even a few of these texts, massively justifies cutting contact. Seriously.

Good luck babe, thinking of ya. xx