Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hey Gorgeous Girl...

That was just what I needed; getting your email this morning. You've lifted my spirit from all the way over there- so thanks Babe!

The way things are here your invitation sounds so inviting! Maybe with next years tax return(can't be this one because of all the stupid debt I'm in over the car I just wrote off) I'll get a ticket over and we can spend our 35th's together. That would be sooo cool! You'd have to take a month off to recover!

Your new place looks lovely; all light and airy. I would die to have a nice kitchen and bathroom; you didn't show me a pic of the bathroom but I bet it's gorgeous too!

That statue of Greyfriar's Bobby reminds me of Suki; how is the little fella anyway? You haven't mentioned him in ages and I know he's getting old...

Mark my words Girl; once you stop looking for love it's going find you- real fast! I bet there's a hot guy on the horizon with claw marks for you headed this way as we speak! I had a dream last night about two hot guys; maybe we'll meet them when I get there. Heh- who I am kidding? I'm Institutionialised when it comes to relationships! Seventeen years and counting- though he's been telling me more and more often of late that he wants to leave me because I'm such a spastic bitch to him. He expects me to change but won't do anything about himself. Shit happens hey?

I guess we'll either be okay or we won't; no point stressing too much, huh?

Take care Honey Bunch and I will hear from you soon!

Lots a love

Buffoon x

No comments: