Friday, November 14, 2008

Damon...

I couldn't get a babysitter for Little Son while he has the chicken pox. Everyone that I know who is at home has little kids and I wouldn't expect them to take on a Poxy child.

So I was whining at the Pub. That I would have to miss out on a shift at work because there was No One to fill in.

Damon: I'll mind him for you while you work if you like.

It took me about six seconds to decide. And so that was how he came to be at my house at eight o'clock this morning.

Little Son was all over him like a rash...though they have met before.

Damon: He's his Mother's son, isn't he?

Mmm...

I went to work and bought home two Long-necks of beer after I'd finished.

He stayed and drank his beer; a Thankyou for minding Litttle Son.

We flirted. I eventually kissed him. He told Me to stop but I knew he didn't want me to. I could feel his hard on beneath my hand. When he said he had to go I thanked him again for coming up and helping out. He told me it was no worries- Any Time; I told him my plans for tommorrow included him. He smiled and told me I owed him a blow job. And then he walked home.

I really like him...

Hubby told me, in a text, that I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel, now.

But that was how it Was.

Before.

2 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Hubby is as jealous as hell. Still, he had a choice, right? He could have loved you right, right? x

Miss Construed... said...

You are right, Laney; he's always been a jealous fuck.

He's been civil to me the last time we spoke.

It's a start; but it's still Over.

Now; where's my dart-throwing, caramel-tart-loving Tasmanian?

No wonder he tastes Sweet...