Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here's To Repugnance (And One Last Memory)...

So...

I'm no longer wearing his shirt to bed.

But...

I may as well have forgiven him for defiling me on My lounge room floor. I fucked him one more time so that the last memory I had of eighteen years together wasn't one of Repugnance. Having sex with him that night made me vomit on more then one occasion.

Two days later he told me he had only stayed the night because I was sad and sick.

So The next night I fucked Damon.

Yes; I was. Sad and Sick. Am. But I know in my heart I only went through with it so I could have One Last Memory without being fucked up by him. Up the arse. With pain. As close to love as he can come.

It's Gone, People.

We are still apart. It's been almost a month since We've spoken. Except where it concerns Little Son. Or the Dog and his worm tablets. A Gas bill.

I don't miss him. Except at night.

And of late I've had Someone Else to take away his thoughts...

I'll call him Damon; because that's his Real Name. Not that anyone calls him that. Except maybe his Wife (they are divorced). And six kids. He is 44. That's 9 years older than Me, People. For those of You playing along at home. Not that is so much of concern. My major issue is that I like him too much already. I've drunk him up like a Mai-Thai. And it's not enough. I'm scared of scaring this one away. So quick. He likes me for now; but for how long will that last until he discovers I'm a Nut-Job?

Hubby (Ex) has been giving him (Damon) Filthy Looks at the Pub. It's not common knowledge we are fucking but the hickey on my neck gave it away a few weeks ago. Both Bowesy and Jazz saw it. And Hubby knows, too. I had Damon stay over on a school night last week and both the kids have met him now. It didn't impress the Ex-Mother-in-Law when she found out I had another Man in her son's bed. Only five weeks after he'd gone.

Shit happens.

My Mother told me yesterday to give Myself six months to get over Hubby before I started fucking somebody else...

I'm ready.

Now.

3 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

And there's no reason why you shouldn't be ready now. His love and respect for you disppeared a long time before you separated. It was already over.

I am SO happy for you. Do what is right for YOU, not anyone else.

I'm glad to be leaving here with a smile :) xx

Grump said...

I agree with elaine, so glad to hear you are enjoying life again. Don't let small minded people set your agenda.
I hope he lasts for you and treats you well.
Cheers Mark x

Miss Construed... said...

He calls me Ruthie...

Cheeers guys x