Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pub Town...

Hey T

Sorry it's been so long Babe; I missed your birthday and everything! Hope you had a great day on the 7th!

See; I moved out on my birthday; me and the kids are in our own little house now. It was pissing down rain but I still managed to move house and be at the Pub before midday. Then I had 20 pints on the bar for me from my drinking buddies- it pays to be a local. I was drinking beer until the next Friday! Hope you had a happy one too, Old Girl. Happy 35th Sister!

My new address is Pub Town. Delete 19 Fucked Up Parade from your little black book forever. The place is being knocked down!

So; me and hubby are over. Completely. He's back at his Mum's and paying me maintenance for the kids.

It's a Big Big Secret; but I'm already seeing somebody else. His name is Damon (But he's known as Tazz; as in a Tasmanian. I've known him for about six months from down the pub but have only just hooked up with him in the last four weeks.) He is 44 ; a Leo and I really like him. He makes me laugh. He's been my mate at the pub since he moved down here; we're keeping it quiet but hubby already knows. It's kinda hard to keep it from him after hubby's mother turned up and Tazz was in my bed...

Hehe.

I'm, a bad girl! The kid's have met him and all is good in the world. Except with hubby; he is very angry and hopes that I die alone. He told me (after he found out I was fucking Tazz) that I was scraping the bottom of the barrel. I told him it's None of his business who I fuck anymore; Tazz is playing darts tonight ( he's an A grade Lover: I mean Player) but he's been here the last three nights and is even fixing my car. I like him a lot T. Keep your legs crossed for me...because mine are OPEN for business!

Hope you are going well; miss you (and your letters) heaps. So what's been going on? Hope all is well in T-Land!

Talk Soon.

Miss Constrewed x

(Ps Tazz always calls me Ruthie)

(PPS Do you think it's too soon to be moving on?)

(PPS I'm drunk and have had half a pill; on a Thursday nightl Is that bad?)

(PPPS Love ya!)

6 comments:

Enchantress said...

Woohoo! You sound so happy, and that makes me happy. Congratulations on your new luvah (ala Sex and the City). :)

Grump said...

Well bad girl, glad to hear you're getting a bit. I have my legs well and truly crossed for you this time around. Very happy ex hubby is off the scene. Best of luck with Tazz.
Woofing [with crossed legs]x

Grump said...

P.S. Guess what the word verification was for my comment.
CONES
Hope you're getting some.
x

Elaine Denning said...

You deserve this, Ruth(ie). It's great to read happy words here x

Miss Construed... said...

Thanks everybody; it's going slowly but well.

Actually; You Lot are the Only Ones who know This Much. I hope I'm not making this into something more than it is in case it will end; but I think I really Like him...

Nya...nya...nya!

Jenny Wynter said...

SOOOOO happy the hubby is out of the picture. Woohoo!!! Good luck with the new dude honey. xx