Friday, January 23, 2009

Dear Hubby...

I'm not sure if you'll even get to read this but I'm going to write it down now while the feelings are fresh.

I thought you had acknowledged the abuse you put me through. I thought you had admitted it to yourself. That's what you told me. I thought you said you had changed.

You haven't.

The past two weeks I've been thinking a lot about you. I was starting to think that maybe I was ready to look at getting some counselling with you in the view of getting our relationship back together. But not even counselling will help as long as you continue to be in denial about what you did to me in my lounge room in September.

You know I didn't make it up. I have the photos and the scars to prove it. Ask me and I'll show you.

Why say you even want me back? So you can hurt me again and then deny it?

As for sucking your cock two weeks ago- I think we both know the truth on that one. It didn't happen. You wouldn't have let me even if I'd tried. Tazz already knew that I'd slept in your bed. Texting him your make-believe nonsense didn't faze him in the least; so whatever your intentions were they failed.

Do me a favour and keep him out of this. I'll do the same with K when you start fucking her; if you aren't already that is. That's what you said you wanted to do last night, so good luck. You'll finally get to know the real definitions of mental and fucked up, and maybe come to the conclusion that I'm not and never was.

I'll say this as your mate...

Get some bloody help. I want Hubby back; not the shithead you've become in the past few years. I know you're still in there. I know we still love each other. I need you to accept that I didn't fantasize the whole episode up.

You told me that you wanted a future with me so deal with the past and maybe you'll get what you wanted. It's not too late.

Yet.

Love Miss Construed.

x

1 comment:

Elaine Denning said...

It's so sad, reading this.

I know haow hard it is honey....shit, I've gone back and forwards 4 times in 4 years.

And what a complete waste of 4 years that was.

I really feel for you. x