Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Letter To Miss Fancy Pants...

Hey Luvvvy

I've been meaning to call you, too! I was only saying to Honey today that I must get off my lazy A and give you a ring. Which I still will. Promise!

Xmas and New Year were okay, thanks; a little stressful with Hubby and me fighting on Xmas Eve, but we went to J and M's for New Year and were getting on okay until we had another argument so him and Twinkle Toes left about 10.30. We're trying to get on; not to get back together (for the moment at least) just to try and be mates again. Love life is going okay. I have a "friend" I think I told you about, Tazzie. He's nice to me but I'm under no illusion that it's going to get very serious. He's going through his own crap with his ex, wants her back etc. Still it's nice to have a friend. We play cards and laugh for hours. He's stayed over the last three nights in a row (nya nya nya).

How about yourself? Did you get up to see the rellies for Chrissy? How was New Year?

Yes the mobile has been temporarily turned off until I pay the bill; it's only a pre-pay now but I owe them money from getting out of the contract early. I paid most of it last week and Hubby is going halves with me, so I should get the number back soon. I can call on my home phone though; don't know if you have that number but its 123456789.

Been drinking too much cask but have been without bongs; too rich for broke little me. But Honey, god love her, is bringing me over a few buds tomorrow after work. I'll say hi for you!

Will call you soon Luv. Miss our chats. Say hi to E.

Ciao!

Miss Constrewed.

No comments: