Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Letter To Glasgow...

Hey T

Thanks for the email and the pic of your new fella; lucky that you told me about the killer high heels or I might have thought him short! Cute though; well done Babe!

Mmm; watching a DVD with a "friend"....sounds like me and my best mate Taz. But then who knows how a man's mind works? One minute he's pissed and telling me he loves me and the next I'm a cunt for being on speaking terms with hubby; I think I told you that the AVO I had on him has since gone away, though today he got a Get out of Jail free card and instead got a 18 mth good behaviour bond and another 2 years added to his three year licence disqualification; meaning he can't drive or get his licence until June 2014. Yeah right! Though, If he's caught again he'll go to jail for sure. I just hope he gets a job soon and starts paying me maintennace for little Son. I'm stony broke; or skint as you'd say!

Yeah; so I'm broke! Even with two real jobs and a couple of cashies on the side I can barely afford my bills; I'm sunk, mate. It sucks arse. What else can I tell you?

I hope you find attached a pic of me at my work party from last Friday; it was our hotel's 10th birthday and the pic is of me and my work mates in room 301 hamming it up; Robbie is our House-Elf (maintennance man) and the centre of attention being as he gets to work with all us girls every day. He's forever being a creeping Jesus and sneaking up on us when we're bent over cleaning a spa but we love him. The two prettiest (K and E) are from Front desk and the others, including me, are the house-keepers (or Shit-kickers as we affectionately call ourselves!). My boss is the one giving Robbie the big kiss on the cheek...

Little Son and hubby are sleeping in the tent in the backyard tonight; I miss Taz and have called him three times today, hubby doesn't know and I feel like I'm lying to him. I hate feeling like I have to sneak around with my best mate. I don't know what hubby wants from me; but today after court he came around to see us and then promptly fucked off to the pub for two hours and I was left here with little Son when usually I'd invite Taz over for a drink and to have tea. It just feels like I'm convienient to be with, being as I live so close to the pub. It reminds me of the old days when I'd sit waiting for him to come home for dinner after he'd put his whole paypacket through the pokies on one afternoon. I don't want to go back to that. Add to that; hubby told me the other day that he fucked his highschool ex at their 20 year reunion and I got angry and sent her some fucked up messages from his phone then deleted her number off his contact list. Tonight I see he's added her again. I shouldn't even be looking through his phone but I don't know what his agenda is. One minute he tells me I can fuck whoever I like and then it seems he's staying over just so he can go to the pub and not have to drive back to his mothers and still see his mates and I sit here lonely now and miss Tazzie, who's been here everyday for 16 months.

I need a bullet; but I won't go looking for one...

So that's the sorry tale. Hope you have a happy Valentines Day, sweetpea. Think of me and sigh.

Exhaling as we speak...

Chat soon, Love you.

Miss Construed x

3 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

PS

And she is Fat.

RN x

Grump said...

I see life down RN's neck of the woods is rolling as per usual. I hope hubby is going to behave himself and leave you to enjoy your best mate.
I can understand the desire to check out the exs phone book. I would do the same. Real nosy I am.
Take care and thanks for the updates.
A happy Valentines day to you. Do you have anything planned.
Grumpx

Miss Construed... said...

Thanks for the support Grump; no plans for Valentines Day except that I'm working.

Romantic hey?

At least it pays the bills...

rn