Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Latest...

I'm winging this post; so ride along with me if you would...

My friend Tazzie has just reconnected with his two kids after six years. I am really pleased for him except that it means he'll more than likely be moving to Queensland in the next few months to be closer to them.

That...

I am sad about.

We might not be in love but I care for him very much. He is my rock. And the only friend I feel I have at the moment. I'm crying just to admit that.

In other news; my friend, Miss Fancy Pants, has offered to rent me a house that her new partner owns on the Central Coast. At a reduced rent. I only have to find a job in the area and I'd be set. The dog would be allowed also. As it is; Little Son hates his school; is being bullied by the big kids in year four and the teachers aren't helping in any way, shape or form.

Maybe this would be my Out.

No one would miss miss me if I moved. Not even my mother. Eldest Son has almost finished high school and is rarely home anyway.

I don't know what to do...

I'm lost.

3 comments:

Grump said...

Take the opportunity. I have found whenever you presented with opportunities it is best to go with them. If you don't you will always wonder, what if.
Fly open your wings RN.
Woof x

Enchantress said...

It's so hard to lose a friend. You'll have to make sure the connection isn't lost, even though he'll be far away. :)

Miss Construed... said...

Thanks you Two;

I have a few months at least to decide if I move down the Coast or not as Miss Fancy Pants is jetsetting about having a Well-earned holiday overseas for the next few weeks; when they get back they will decide about what to do with their rental.

M; I will certainly keep in contact with Tazzie. He will always be in my heart. A true Mate.

Thanks again you pair; I was in a real state last night when I wrote that post.

xx rn