Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TMI Tuesday (Just For Fun...)

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?

Lust hey? It's a funny thing.

I have lusted over Taz. And Hottie. Pink. And hubby. In no particular order.

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?

Crackle and pork spare ribs. I could eat them endlessly.Need I say more?

3. GREED: What are you greedy for?

A life plan. Money. More work.

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?

I want to work 365 days a year. Sloth is not in my vocabulary.

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.

When soeone tells me that I'm full of shit; a fuckwit and a liar. It generally riles me up.

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?

I envy people with money. At least people who have Lots of it.

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?

I'm never wrong. Just ask me. Or Taz. Hubby. Or my my mother. They'll tell you.

2 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I'm never wrong either. Ask everyone who knows me!

Grump said...

I think most people like to think of themselves as right. I have learnt that owning up to my mistakes is probably the safest way for me, because I make so many.
OOPs there I go again.
Woof x
Hope all going ok RN And Elaine