Sunday, February 14, 2010

Insult To Injury...

In No Particular Order..

He smashed two of my phones to smithereens...

He wrote me a note; calling me a slut.

Thrice.

He broke a schooner glass above my bed.

Glass all through my sheets.

Then; to add insult to injury...

He Deliberately pissed on my bed.

No recollection...

Allegedly.

Fuck you, hubby.

I know you wish I had been here so you could put me through it all again.

I'm so Glad I went and stayed at Tazzie's place last night.

You could learn a thing or two about being a Gentle Man.

4 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

Happy Valentine's Day to Y'all...

Grump said...

Thanks for the Happy Vs day. Went to a gig and the band played songs with a love theme.
Sorry to hear hubby is being a total prick again. Time for that restraining order again.
Woof x

Elaine Denning said...

Hugs. xx

Miss Construed... said...

Grump

He's on an 18 mth good behaviour bond as it is; I nearly almost put him in to the police. He can thank little Son that I didn't.

I know you both have heard it all before; but I'm done this time.

I can't even be his friend it seems.

Laney

Hugs accepted. Warmly. Even across the pond.

Thanks mate. xxx