Monday, April 7, 2008

At A Loss For A Post...

My earliest memory is….standing in my cot looking at the Peter Pan wallpaper. We moved when I was three and a half, so it must have been before then.

At school I…was the studious clown. I got on with everybody; from the cool kids to the dweebs- and the teachers all loved me.

My first relationship was…with my Hubby; when I was seventeen.

I wish I’d never worn…those blue flannelette shorts

My mother told me…that girls can do anything. But I'm Still waiting for the 'Period Talk'.

I wish I had…superannuation. My retirement fund has twenty dollars and eighty one cents in it. My retirement is going to be dull.

My most humiliating moment was...going over the barrier at a Motley Crue concert with my dress around my neck- just as the lights came on.

At home I cook…a mean lasagna, scrumptious Pork spare ribs and the Pork Roast from Hell.

My last meal would be…a pork crackle sandwich- to hell with cholestrol

I’m very bad at…being told what to do and admitting that I've fucked up

When I was a child…I dreamt of being a vet

Friends say I am…loyal, thoughtful and funny

The song I’d like played at my funeral is…Angel's by Robbie Williams

If only I could…live forever

The last big belly laugh I had I was…on drugs. Can't remember why now- but I'm sure it was hilarious!

What I don’t find amusing is….scum paedophiles

I’m always being asked...whatI'm going to do with the rest of my Life

If I wasn’t me…I'd be someone I didn't know

At the moment I’m listening to…Rob Thomas, Robbie Williams, Pink, Eskimo Joe, Jet

My favourite work of art is…a Works Hamburger

If I were a car I’d be....a Datsun 180B; out of fashion, reliable and never breaks down

I often wonder….why people believe in religion and god

Anyone else care to play?

No comments: