Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TMI Tuesday Yet Again...

1. How long have you known your closest current friend? (The one you see or talk to the most not necessarily your bestest goodest friend from grade school.)

Funny this should be a question today!

I've been friends with Bbbb since I was in kindergarten in 1979- so for 28 years. I left her a message on her answering machine this afternoon because it's less painful than actually speaking to her direct. Don't get me wrong; I love her dearly- but things have oh-so-changed since high school.

Even within the last five years we would have considered each other our Best Friend. Then she became Born Again, married and had a child, took up Bible Study classes and began asking me over for morning tea.

Trust me; I'm not a morning tea kind of friend!

2. My Heritage has a cool little toy that tells you which celebrity you most resemble. With or without the help of My Heritage, who do you most resemble?

My Hubby says I look like Australian Big Brother's Gretal Killeen while his best mate Twinkle Toes' calls me NannyFran-R(xxx) after Fran Drescher the actress. I don't know which is actually more offensive...

3. Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom?

Hehe. This was funny! My eldest Son walked into our room once and said to my Hubby and I that there were empty 'sugar packets' on the floor. Then he turned on his heel and walked out again. Use you imagination!

Hustler in the drawer; I look at them more than he does- BTW

Our little Son; we only have two bedrooms at our house so our (unexpexted) little Son shares the room with us- he might only be four; but I'm sure the kid has ears...

Washing piles; what can I say- I'm lazy? And I hate folding...

Me? I'm always laying down- my Hubby thinks it's just laziness but I prefer to call it Depression.


4. What is your favorite TV or movie sex scene?

It was on Bad Wives Two in the jail shower-scene. Can't get Me enough of them lesbians!

5. If your life was a movie what would be your most memorable sex scene? (And your first time doesn't count unless that was as good as it has ever been.)

Cut to a seedy motel; then a fisting-in-the-shower scene, then a growl out- girl-on-girl-scenario; and then I woke up being tongue-fucked and was driven home by the only person sober enough to. And I'll never mention this again.

But it was True!

Bonus (as in optional): Share something that very few people know about you.

See Answer Four. My Hubby doesn't know.

No comments: