Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Confessions Of Somebody Else...

And now- just because I can; I'm going to do a TMI Tuesday on a Wednesday...

1. Without looking it up, do you know what polyamorous means?

Polyamorous? Now that would be loving many objects or things at the same time wouldn't it be?
Google here I come...

2. Now that you have looked it up, do you believe polyamory is possible?

Well I wasn't far off!

And Yes- I do believe it is possible to have such a relationship but they are often rife with problems. My Sister began a relationship and then lived with a married man and his wife(she was talked into it by the husband) and their three young children for about two years. Her eldest Son is a result of her relationship with the married man. It nearly split my Family in two when it all happened; I was about the only one still speaking to my Sister- the others all condemning their lifestyle.

The Wife was bi-curious and happy to bring another woman into the relationship at first-but my Sister was only in love with the man and the three didn't share the same bed. At first they all were in agreeance- three nights a week were spent with my sister, four with the wife.Then the jealousies began and continued on- until the wife finally made him choose between them; he chose the wife - probably because she had more children than my Sister and he would have had to supply more child support to the wife- and my Sister and her two month old son moved back home; and has barely received a red cent from in almost 12 years.

Of course there was a lot of fallout from all this- the wife divorced the husband eventually but lost custody of their children and my nephew (who also has autism) has had no contact with his father or other siblings since he was a small baby .

Anyway I could tell you more; but I'll let you read all about it in Her autobigraphy one day...

3. Do you regret any past sexual partner, sexual liaison or missed opportunity for one?

Yes; I've actually got a post coming soon- concerning just this topic.

His name was Jesse...

4. Have you had sex with a virgin after you lost your viginity?

See the post below....

5. What is your favorite sexual position? If different, which one do you enjoy the most? [edit: You don't know the name? Do you want to? NWS animations and name]

Can't go past a good old 69'er for starters- then doggy- then finish it up on top; riding high...

Bonus (as in optional): Where did you most public "sexual" act take place and what was it?

Mmmm...Public as in 'outside' ; or Public as in 'near other people'?

Public Outside...New Year's Eve 2005. My Hubby and I had been fighting since Boxing day- we even broke up which is a first for us- we've never said those words to each other before. It's Over. It was the scariest few days of my life.

Our friends Twinkle Toes and Macca persuaded me not to go out of town but to stay and go to the New Year party like we had planned; and I knew in my heart I had to stick around or else we weren't going to work it out- and things were pretty tense for most of the night as it was.

Anyway; we ended up 'making up' in the Rotunda in the Park. We were both starkers so it was lucky no one came along and stole our clothes. And I had bruises from the picnic table...

Public Near Other People...Hehehe. I"m so bad. My friend Missy would be mortified if she knew...but on the night me and my Hubby shared a twin hotel-room(two queen beds in same room) with our friends Missy and Daz; despite my promises to her to the contrary that we wouldn't fuck while they were in the room( I keep telling her it's only a rumour that we are swingers!) I let Hubby slip me one in; I couldn't help it I was uber-horny. Tried to be quiet.

Confession time...

This was only last Saturday night after we went see U2 in concert. We were smashed, but...

No comments: