Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fifty Eight Messages...

Hubby: You're a total fuckup.

Hubby: Little Son's not eating he would have had a go at some McDonalds but you think getting pissed is more important than your son fucking idiot.

Hubby: Loser alco bitch.

Hubby: Hope you fucken choke.

Hubby: Fucken spaz.

Hubby: Hope you had a nice dinner fuckhead.

Hubby: No good loser of a mother.

Hubby: Little Son's still hungry u junky slag.

Hubby: Hope you sleep well knowing your sick child has gone hungry fucking scab.

Hubby: Shit for brains.

Hubby: Maggot.

Hubby: Go fuck yourself.

Hubby: It's not about some Random Fuck it's your attitude.

Hubby: I will always love you just can't live.

Hubby:I told you no pot.

Hubby: You asked for some I'm not plaing games get your act together.

Hubby: Fuck you then.

Hubby:I still love you and thinking of you please make me proud.

Hubby: Thanx.

Hubby:Soon.

Hubby:Don't worry I won't turn into a pumpkin.

Hubby:Just 69 will do.

Hubby: I've got wood now.

Hubby:Taxi.

Hubby:Sort your shit out you fucking spastic.

Hubby: Get help.

Hubby: Get out of my house or I'll be calling DOCS.

Hubby: I told you the party's over now the wheels are in motion Little Son deserves better.

Hubby: 2 Late.

Hubby:Keep blaming other people for your misery.

Hubby: Just fuck off junky whore.

Hubby: You're nothing to me stop txt I'm talking to a hotty now fuck off.

Hubby:Don't worry I only got her number she is having diner with her olds I'll have to wait til Saturdau Oh well I have heaps of time to get to know the locals made two friends already pub boss is max his side kick is Tim fuck you told I'm no joke.

Hubby: Too late going fishing and fucking hot young chicks bye dickhead.

Hubby:I will fuck who I want you do.

Hubby:Fuck you I have already found better only took two hours.

Hubby:You have three months get out of my house I will be buying it your not in the picture if Little So nis neglected I will take him too I hate you your pissweak.

Hubby:Get out of my house you lying cheating stealing junky whore.

Hubby: Get out of my house you fucking mole.

Hubby: Go get fisted in a spa you slut.

Hubby: Start saving your pennies and pay your debts or the sherrif will take all your stuff and DOCS will take your kids you alco junky fuck for grubby old men.

Hubby: No get get all your lying and cheating you have done in the past is coming back to bite you get ready to know what misery is like you fucking brain dead slag.

Hubby: Work hard and save your money or you coyuld just get a job with Wemmaly take druga and have losers fuck you all day sounds right up your alley.

Hubby:I have gone now you can suffer you used by date flogged out magician sleeved cunt piece of baggage.

Hubby: You raggedy old bit of mutton.

Hubby: Hope your on your knees choking on bleach.

Hubby: Fuck petrols expensive you might have to walk to the Pub from now on or get a pushbike with a baby seat on the back that should tone up your flabby old lady thighs.

Hubby: Oh I forgot you won't be able to afford the Pub looks like casks of wine and sucking cock for cones from now on and smoking rollies like a gutted out old hag.

Hubby: You suck wrinkly old blue cocks you spastic head fuck go home and look after Little Son you child neglecting no hope.

Hubby:Buy some new pants for work instead of beer you look like a hobo old scrag.

Hubby: You scabby old crow.

Hubby: Fucking hag.

Hubby: Fuck you slut.

Hubby: You pissweak monkey face bitch.

Hubby: Sloppy smelly cunt droopy titted cow.

Hubby: I will be coming over at four o'clock to get more of my stuff if you don't want m mouth full of abuse fuck for half an hour you skanky lying sack of shit.

Hubby: I've gone now.

Hubby: The bills are piling up on the fridge looks like you have a big month of partying in front of you don't forget the tyres so much fun to be had.


These are the fifty eight messages I've received since Easter. It's over. At Last.

Irrevocably.

He can leave me alone now.

I get the fucking message.

6 comments:

Grump said...

Holy shit how did you put up with that amount of abuse.
You take care now, I hope you are ok.
Cheers Mark x

Elaine Denning said...

For fuck's sake, buffoon...

You keep reading those messages every time you feel weak. You deserve SO much more than that. Please, please don't have him back. Not ever.

I'm always here if you need me. x

Miss Construed... said...

Thanks guys.

It's not easy. But I'm never asking him back again.

That's a promise.

Gemnastics said...

Oh my god. That is simply horrible.

Miss Construed... said...

Yes; it has been Gem; but I'm glad you found me again you Champion!
x

Jenny Wynter said...

I 110% agree with Miss, I'm so glad you've immortalised them on the web to refer to (we'll help you refer to them if need be!) any time you are tempted to go back down that path. Seriously. Nobody deserves that. Nobody. Not even your worst enemy should be speaking to you like that.

Stay strong lady! xx