Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hanging In There...

First up...

A Big thanks to You All for your comments and thoughts over the last few weeks. It really has meant a lot to Me.

Secondly; sorry I haven't been posting anything of late. At first it was all too difficult and I didn't want to have to think about any of the shit; then it became apparent that my Boss had decided to use my personal life against me in an attempt to flush me from the system. I wish I had the foresight to bookmark her blog when I had the chance; I only came across it by chance after she left a comment on my last posting (she hadn't told me she even Had a blog). Well; I looked it up, didn't I? And she'd written some pretty nasty stuff about me. I went back into the comment today but she's removed the links somehow. I'm predicting she did it as soon as she noticed that my blog is open to invited readers only. Lucky for her, really; as I was planning to copy and paste what she had written about me into an email and send it to our Big Boss. I'm sure She would have loved reading about herself, too.

Nevermind. I've just realised that work and blogs don't mix. And if she asks (She being Sometimes I Feel So Insignificant from my last posting's comment) then I will just have to tell her that I've decided to keep my personal life private from now on. And that I'll keep my Boo Hoo Sob Story to myself. And that I have Never asked for her sympathy. And that I've Never even tried Ice so am certainly not addicted to it. And that Far From doing a slap happy attempt at my job so I can race down to the Pub after work before picking up my kids I actually Run Circles around her fat, lazy, work-shirker of a daughter. And herself. There. I feel better now.

And know You All know why I have closed my blog to the Uninvited; and why she has chosen to hide her's from Me. I noticed when I read her's that Grump had also followed the link and left a comment; perhaps he also read her 'work' and can verify the awful things she wrote about Bruce (that's the nick-name the girl's gave me at work after my new name badge came back with the wrong name on it; so I know for a fact she was referring to me. And who else had recently been bashed to a pulp by her partner?)

I've started looking for another job; which is a shame as I really like all the girl's I work with(especially Suey and my best mate M) aside, now, from J and Moo, her daughter. She was the one who got me and Suey into shit the other day for sneaking out for a cigarette (J wasn't even there; we weren't even actually 'busted' in the act). I thought about dobbing Moo in to her mother as payback; J doesn't know that Moo only recently gave up smoking herself. Or that Moo likes Ekkies as much as I do. But I'm not a bitch. Or a Dobber.) No; it's just time to move on. J has already cut back on my shifts; it's what she does when she wants to push someone out the door. Starves them of shifts. I saw her do it to Narelle. And Lorraine. And Janelle. And Mychelle. And Christine. Now it's my turn. I estimate I only have two or three more weeks.

That said; I am all recovered from my beating (I still can't write about it,sorry)...

The Twins have arrived and are so small...

I had an absolute Ball at the Brick Throwing contest...

I didn't fall in love with my Mate, Bowes (thanks for the question, Miss U)...

The Welshman is hot but already Taken...

Hubby has agreed to Anger Management...

Eldest Son is turning sixteen next week (yikes)...

And my tax return is in.

As for Me...I'm hanging in there.

4 comments:

Grump said...

I can vouch that I feel so insignificant made it pretty clear who she was writing about. Especially if you knew RNs blog. I was equally surprised when she closed down her blog.
Thanks for inviting me back to your blog Miss Construed. I hope hubby does get anger management. I am surprised that you are still with him. Is he back home with you and the kids?
I hope you get another job soon. And you stay positive. Happy Birthday to Eldest son. We got our tax money back already. We are getting a new washing machine on the weekend. HOOORAAAAY. The old one dances across the laundry floor every time it goes into spin mode. You have to rush in and lift he lid, before it pulls the taps off the wall.
Cheers Grump x
P.S. maybe now that the blog is open to invited readers only, you could get rid of the word verification. Me old eyes are playing up with the letters. LOL

Elaine Denning said...

I hope he gets anger management too - and remembers to use what he learns when he's had a skinful. That's what worries me - the fact that drink, drugs, whatever, clouds judgement and that anger - once it surfaces - is hard to control even in sober people.
I don't want to be cynical, but I guess I am.

The good thing though, is that he must be admitting he has a problem. That it's HIS problem and he's taking ownership for it, and not justifying it.

God, I really hope it helps him.

Where is he staying? Are you safe sweetie? I hate to think of you and the kids in a situation you're scared of. I guess, after all this time that you can read the signs though, and know when to get out, right?

You take care of yourself. x

Miss Construed... said...

You both wouldn't believe the amount of times I've had to justify Myself this week.

It's affecting everything I do...

Miss Construed... said...

Effecting?

Infecting??