Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Living Fuckers...

Bowes: Are you okay?

Bowes: Hubby get home alright?

Bowes: As real as it gets. I miss you already.

Bowes:I'll give you The Other.

Bowes: Yeah come over.

Bowes:Don't worry I must be missing something.

Bowes: Hi Miss Construed.

Bowes: I don't know what to think sorry Miss Construed.

Bowes: Caring.

Bowes: I really do.

Bowes: Does it bother you?

Bowes: Oh; what to do...

Bowes: It would be good to lay down with you though.

Bowes:Well...

Bowes:He guessed What?

Bowes: It don't matter. I want you.

Bowes: But I wouldn't let him.

Bowes: Was it wrong to do so?

Bowes: On what?

Bowes: I think I love you what should I do?

Bowes: I do. It hurts.

Bowes: I hope you really mean that.

Bowes: What do we do now?

Bowes: I'll never forget.

Hubby: You have just been give up.

Hubby:Get out of my house then.

Hubby: It's your behaviour thats put you in this now pack up and fuck off.

Hubby: Do the right thing for once pack your bag and go its over.

Hubby:Your mum will come and get you. Best go...

...


Or fucking What?

Are you going to come home and punch the living Fuckers out of me?

No comments: