Friday, August 15, 2008

Life From A New Perspective...

Death Is...

Life from a new perspective.

And just because you Don't Want To Do It doesn't mean that you don't Have To..

The Good News is; that It isn't All in my head.

The Bad News is; CT scans don't lie.

Not that it matters; but I'm a Philosopher..

I have a fucking degree.

So fucking Listen Up. Children.

Do you know how fucking embarrassing it is to get beaten up?

What it's like to wear sunglasses Inside?

What it's like to present Yourself at an emergency room?

And to have someone identify You and tell your friends before You could?

And then let him off the hook by Not pressing charges?

If Someone was here...

I'd tell them that it's My blood on the carpet. I 'd show them where my head fell on the stone plate. I'd even point out the crack. I'd say that the car is gone now but I've kept your stuff safe. I would hope they would understand My actions. I'd want them to know I'd have to do the same again. Given the choice.

If He was awake and being kind...

I'd ask him to tell me Again how I asked for it.

I'd want to know how he can look at Me and say such awful things to my face.

I'd ask him to say that I'm Ugly. A Fuckwit.

A Druggo. Call the cops on me then; like you've promised.

Stand next to me while I hail you a Liar.

I'd like to see that...but I know it won't happen.

Why else do You think I didn't have you arrested?


I protected you; after what You did.. .

Why else do you think people Pity me?

I am laughed at; for staying with you.

And how can I expect Them to respect me when I Forget my train of Thought?

Because I put up with it. And I stay.

They all see it. They all want me to leave you.

Now Tell me again; Why do you want me to Stay?

2 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I respect you, I have SO much respect for you. Don't put yourself down for wanting to stay; for wanting it to work, for still loving him - regardless of how he treats you. A heart that is able to forgive - a heart that is able to keep a flicker of hope alive - is not a heart one can judge.

You know you should get out. You know you deserve more. But that's all in your head babe...and until your heart catches up, nothing will ever change. Your heart will carry on doing what it wants to do, regardless of the consequences.

Tske Care. You're an incredible, amazing, intelligent and beautiful woman. Don't let anyone tell you any different. Or if they do, don't you dare - for one single second - believe it. xxx

Miss Construed... said...

Thanks Honey xx

I won't.