Monday, August 11, 2008

Miss Construed Again...

What I wrote on my blog was that I had had the Chat at work; over my Boss's concerns of me having to take time off work for getting two black eyes and not being able to go the next day...if I had had a car crash I don't think the same chat would have happened.

However by the time she read my blog again I had already been busted out having a cigarette break that I wasn't allowed to have- rather her daughter dobbed us is; we weren't even caught in the act., She took this rather personally, obviously, that we don't respect her rules; that's what she was referring to when she said I had no respect for either myself or her. That's when I went to her blog, she's never given me the address for her site but once you comment on a blog your own address is visible unless you've blocked it) and saw what she had written about me. I hadn't written any of mine in malice towards her.My blog is about my god-awful relationship with Hubby; and my friends at the Pub. I do it anonymously and I hardly mention work. She not only Got It Wrong about me; she published it. I'm not an Ice-addict. She slandered me on the internet, even though it's anonymous I know she's referring to me. If I'd had the foresight I would have copied it and sent it to the Big D but that would only have caused more shit. We have a staff meeting in the morning. I'm going to cop the majority of the heat; just as I foretold. She's done it before and now it's my turn.

Anyway; that's why I wanted to go out and get pissed on Friday night. To have a good night. I was home just after twelve but my alarm didn't wake me up. Sorry for taking out my shit on you. But I'm up to my neck in it. And now; the tea break is over. Back on my head.

Miss Construed x

No comments: