Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Options...

Last weekend could be summed up in a few texts...

Him: I'm sorry I didn't want to cause problems. I want to see you thru the week. Can I?

Him: I can't wait I already wish I was still there. I'll give you a call and come visit. You sound good Beautiful.

Him: Okay then Gorgeous. I'll give you a call. Sorry if I made things difficult I didn't want to. I'll make it up to you when I see you okay.

Him: How bad am I? What you mean?

Him: Yeah I'll come over; give the real thing tomorrow.

Him: Good morning Gorgeous how are you feeling. What are you up to how would you like a visitor today?

Him: Can't do the Pub today have to go to footy later. Was thinking of popping in and saying hello. Continue from where we left off last night.

Him: Tell him to leave. Hehe. I wish too. I wish I didn't leave last night I wanted to stay.

Now...

He's not the nineteen year old...

And I haven't heard from him since...

Still; a Girl's gotta Love having Options.

5 comments:

Grump said...

So who is he? Are you having to keep it hush hush at the moment? Maybe he is Welsh?
Glad to see you are happy and enjoying some loving.
Woofing xx

Elaine Denning said...

Woohoo! I LOVE the new you! xxx
(not that I didn't love the old you, of course!)

Miss Construed... said...

Grump; no he's not the Welsh dude; just another random guy who fell in love on the first night. Maybe he was after something?

Miss; I'm moving out next week; signed a lease today. I'm daunted and scared and crying and packing up old Valentine's Day's cards.

I'm not over Anything yet; but I'm ready for a change...

It's Raining People; Hallelujah!

Grump said...

Great to hear the news that you are moving out and onward. It isn't easy any of this. Especially when there are kids. Good to hear you sounding positive.
Cheers Mark x

Elaine Denning said...

Just checking in. Hope you're ok...I've been thinking about you. x