Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I know you hate reading long things so I'll keep this short...

Miss Fancy Pants and her partner have offered to rent me a house that he owns across the road. It would be cheaper rent than here and the dog can live there too. He has indicated that he'll give me a job in the office. Schools are close and MFP reckons the area is awesome.

I guess you might wonder where Tas was on the weekend; well he was in Qld visiting his kids. He'll be moving there within the next 6-12 months. So there is nothing stopping me from making a change for myself; especially when you aren't interested in a relationship with me.

I think I'll take her up on her offer; she said the house will remain empty until I decide if I want it.

Meet someone new and make a new family.

This one's gone.

Miss Construed x

No comments: