Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Letter To The X...

Sorry;but I'm not a new contact from your fucked up social network.

And if you're in any doubt as to who I am then let me refresh your schizophrenic head.

I'm the one who deserves to be killed.

And beaten up. Repeatedly. Over a 19 year period of time.

I'm the one who you jammed up the arse that night.

I'm the one who had black eyes for a fucking month.

I'm the one who's head you kept banging into a ceramic plate until it cracked.

I'm the one who let you OFF the charges.

I'm also the mother of your children.

I'm the person you tell me that You still love.

And you wonder why we aren't together anymore; you Special Needs Individual, you?

Do you feel like being enlightened?

You should be fucking ashamed of the way you treated me.

No "Man" hits his kids' mother. Or their Supposed wife.

Have a happy fucking birthday on Friday. I hope you get laid.

Your a Cocksucking Queer Cunt. You deserve to be alone.

You had it all.

No comments: