Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What He Wrote...

The real reason for our relationship breakdown was that you wanted to go out getting smashed off your face every weekend and any night you could through the week.

You constantly flirted and hung off other blokes at the pub and caused fights with me out of the blue just so you could stay out all night drinking.You say you never cheated ( that's total bullshit) but you expressed your self as available and were more than interested which is the same disrespect.

As for communication every time I would object (which I don't see as unreasonable) you would deny any of that was going on become abusive yell, Scream and throw things. Then tell me too fuck off and get out of YOUR house. Then after a couple of days or weeks you would want to make up. Then after a few months,weeks and then days you would go out and do the exact same thing again.

All I ever asked for was to take it easy on the drugs and piss and try and do more things as a family but that didn't fit into your life style of being a pissed out drug fucking slut. So you found a dero scumbag FUCK called Tas and got shit faced and had sex all around the house so the kids could hear and see. ALL CLASS

I was moving on with my life when you said you wanted to give it another go. Now any normal person who would want a caring and trusting relationship with someone would reduce their ties with the last person they were fucking. some thing else to fight about. Just FRIENDS fuck off . How many times did we make plans to spend time together only for you to run off chasing the fuck wit. Too much JERRY SPRINGER style for me.

For the violence; your the first to crack the shits and become abusive and escalate the situation. You deny all this shit you carry on with and try to yell the loudest to win the fight.I think you secretly pushed me and wanted me to lose my temper just so you had an excuse you could use to justify you behavior. Every one has a breaking point and you know that.

As for time running out. I know you would just carry on with the same old JERRY SPRINGER show and think it was normal. So I would have to be the dumbest person on the planet to go through that shit again.

Regards,

hubby.

No comments: