Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Starting To Get The Shits....

Taz just didn't phone and say hi and when will you be home there was more to that conversation. He then rang my phone and started yelling abuse and trying to get me to come up and cause a scene so he could get you to call the police and start a hole bunch of shit. I'm tired of his smart mouth being shot off to every one specially Little Son when every one knows he is to scared to come within arms reach of me. He is the biggest lying piece of scum in Pubtown and not only do you feed and fuck him you defend him as well. If you choose to condone that fuckwit you have to wear all the bullshit that comes with him. The fact that you're "friends" with him has cost you dignity. He is not a good bloke and never has been he is a lier and a sponge and you are his only friend and he only pretends to be yours so he can benefit from you. I know every one has told you to fuck him off so why don't you listen to reason.

Regards hubby

No comments: