Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Message From A Fuckwit...

I'm not jealous of Twink he gets shit messages because he is full of shit too. I don't drink alone at the pub and I do quite fine with getting myself a fuck when ever I want. I didn't have a life with you because you were dishonest and betrayed my trust over and over again. then you would place all your paranoia jealousies fear and anger onto me. you're a complete fuckwit if you believe any of the shit you conger up just to hide your guilt. when people found out you were fucking taz their opinion of you fell. I can't see why Miss Fancy Pants would be any different. your waisting your time trying to tell me bullshit I lived through seen and experienced all your crap and everyone I talk to agrees with me that there is something seriously wrong with you. and taz is all the proof anyone ever needed you would have to be a absolute idiot to think he is anything but a slimy piece of dog shit.

--
Regards hubby

No comments: