Sunday, May 2, 2010

You Twat...

It's me...

I thought we were having an okay afternoon down at the pub; then Taz called me and so you got on your I'm A Fuckwit horse.

I am sick of being intimidated by you; and if you don't think you have been then get the fuck off my roof. Weirdo.

What makes bloke's tick? Neither you or Taz want a relationship with me and yet it seems you both think it's within your rights to try and control my life.

I spoke to Twink for 40 minutes tonight; he seems to think that you still love me; I say its a control factor. You gave me money for rent and food because I can't work at the moment and so everything I have worked for and done for myself in the last 18 months means nothing as I now owe you some sort of favour.

I've already thanked you; and all you could say was that you would've felt guilty if you hadn't helped me out. Please don't help me again. I don't like being held to emotional ransom.

I loved you, you Twat, more than anything.

No comments: