Sunday, May 30, 2010

Joshua James...

Or... we could just substitute your name into the equation...

"(Hubby) is just a visitor he does not contribute with any expenses and has no authority over Little Son he should respect the fact that that is Little Son's home and he is a visitor and behave appropriately.

So could have you when you visited my safe sanctuary. And then I wouldn't have had to take out that AVO against you. And as you no longer have to pay me any maintenance, even though the last money you gave me was a GIFT and because you said you'd feel guilty if you hadn't helped me out when you had thousands of dollars and are living rent free and without expenses...then I say Who the Fuck cares about your dilemma?

"Little Son said he doesn't speak up because you get cranky at him and send him to his room." I thought you said you didn't ask him about Taz????

"He hates it when his mother kisses ugly old taz" ??? Little Son has never seen this happen. Because it doesn't happen. You and your grand delusions.


"I regret every moment I have spent with you and am ashamed to know you.It's nothing short of embarrassing for me when people find out that we have children together."...

And what People would that be?? People that haven't known me for at least the last 9 years? Most people we both know already KNOW that we have children together, so it can hardly be a talking point that you are embarrassed about. Are you talking about your cyberslags? Here's a hint...don't mention your ex when you are trying to pick up. It only turns people away. Trust me. I'm looking.

And Actually, Nothing is as embarrassing as when I have to tell people that not only did you not want me to have our children, but that you wanted me to abort them both. Nothing is more embarrassing than telling people that you made me drive you to play cricket on the beach when I was in labour with Little Son because you didn't want to miss out on Your Fun. Nothing is more embarrassing to admit that you stayed with a man who hit because you loved him even though he didn't know how to handle his emotions or apologise for his actions. And if you doubt what I'm saying then ask your brother B and find out Exactly what he did to you that made you hit him with a cricket bat.

Or did you just see red and go apeshit on him because he was more popular than you, too?

You are/were a neglectful "husband" and "father", you are abusive and always will be; I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend with Little Son, because now that it's over I won't feel so bad telling your Mum next week that Little Son is staying home with me. All weekend. Until they get back from overseas. Not that you'll care; go fuck your sluts and make a new baby. Then you can tell her to get rid of it too.

You should learn from your mistakes.

On the 4th of April we kissed each other and I let you into my bed. Five weeks ago you took me shopping with my broken wrist and bought me lunch.

I don't know who you are Joshua James. Then again, I probably never did.

Faker.

No comments: