Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Message To Poofboy...

What was on SBS that you wanted me to watch? A show about anxiety? Funny...it reminds me (and I'm checking my text messages) of the 11th November 2009 at 10.21am when you messaged me saying (and I quote)"I need help can you call me". Which I did. And then the police came, sirens blaring, and found you (probably snivelling in the foetal position under your mum's bed)and took you to the Round House to be assessed.

You don't have a life with me BECAUSE I DUMPED YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A WOMAN BASHER.

I have my eye on someone down at the pub; you know who he is(and it's neither Twink or Bowes).

And the email I showed you...was from a 33 year old chick. You've turned me off men. You are all selfish cunts.. And Taz is, and always will be, a gentleman and my mate. You are just too jealous to understand that. Maybe one day you will sit next to him at the pub and have a beer with him. Like you did with Kiwi on Friday night; someone else who you said you were going to smash. Gunna. That's you Sweetie.

Got the hint yet, WOMANBASHER??

A Sorry would help your sorry cause.

REGARDS POOFBOY.

No comments: