Monday, May 31, 2010

The Price Of A Loaf Of Bread...

Nastiness..gets you nowhere, hubby. Surely your shrink has told you this.

I love you. And You love me. I'm your special. Your soul mate. Your continued interest in me, the writing of emails and texts etc, tells me so. You aren't over me, by a long shot. The mother of your two children who you supposedly loved and adored and bashed. And I could have you back. All I have to do is tell you.

You're the one who has told me that you can't say no to me. I'm not being deceitful. If anything, the admissions I have made to you only make me more honest and trustworthy.

You'd like me more..when your cock is in a man's mouth. Or the other way around. Because I think that you are.... honestly... gay. No offence.

There hasn't been any sex parties; and you're manipulation won't work because your fantasies can't make me jealous.

How about you cut to the chase and admit it...you'd love your old life back. No dole queue, no mother or creepy sister to harass you...what you and I had was my life. I loved you. You deranged fuck.

More to the point...as you have told the CSA that you have already paid me $900 advance in maintenance; I have prepared a shopping list...

On your dole day (ie every fortnight), you can buy for Little Son

Cheese and biscuits (six pack)
K-Time Twists (Strawberry/Blueberry)
Banana's
Pink Quik
12 pack Sliced Cheese(I still have a
broken wrist remember)
Loaf of Bread
$4.50 (in an envelope) for his Monday lunch order

That's about $20 worth. I'm sure you'd agree he's worth it. It won't keep a roof over his head, but it's a start.

You can have your mum deliver it on Friday's... when she picks him up. If not... don't bother trying to collect him. He won't be here..

Love you hubby...really x

Miss Construed

No comments: