Monday, March 3, 2008

Nervous Energy To Burn...

I must have nervous energy to burn...

Thankyou, Fast Metabolism.

Today I ate Two crumpets with butter(lots) and Vegemite
One works Hamburger
One serve chips
Two large soft-drinks
Two (more) crumpets (same spread)
Three chicken skewer kebabs (honey-soy)
Sml Salad
Chips
Bowl of Neopolitan ice-cream(six scoops) with smashed snack-size Picnic bar as
topping
One full-cream milk-only Milo
Three pieces gourmet Toasted Marshmallows
Four choc-chip cookies
One (final) chicken skewer kebab

What a pig!! And I can eat like this every day if I like!! Lucky Me!! All that junk!!

The Funny thing is that I'm not and nor ever will be over-weight.

I am five foot ten-and-a-half and weigh sixty-one kilos.

The Other thing is that Somedays I don't eat at all...

1 comment:

Grump said...

Good to see you are back on board with your unique style of writing. Made my day. Your diet of chicken/chips/crumpets/etc. Sounds like one of my kids.
Was it an attack of the munchies?
Cheers Mark x