Monday, March 3, 2008

Pseudo Crime...

What are you trying to make me feel guilty about this time?

My Hubby just invented an argument to justify himself staying out and getting on the pills with Twink. He didn't want to come home in the first place- how dare he be angry at me for staying home and cooking him a beautiful meal?

That's my crime. The rest he has made up in his deluded brain. He's the one who's going out and organising drugs. I hadn't even thought about it. It's like I get blamed for the things he does- and then does them also- to spite me- but then he gets away with it.

I'm never going to be able to please the bastard.

Why do I stay? Because I'm financially, socially and emotionally dependant on the prick. He's my entire fucking Life and he fucking well knows it. Once again he punishes me for something that he thinks I've done- some pseudo-crime against him. I could feel the storm brewing in his heart. He must not realise how close I came to leaving his arse at Christmas time. I even changed our details with Social Security- before furtively changing it back to the original.

I never told him I'd done it.

Maybe I should have.

No comments: