Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tony Barber And The Corgi's...

I found out today that a rapist attended my fourth birthday party...

There's a picture of him in my photo album- eating a little boy..

Thirty three years old. Caucasian male. His sister Allison was my best friend when I was three. She got ran over out the front of our street. They lived across the road. I remember their dad looked liked Tony Barber and that he was a builder- he built the back bedroom at my my parents house. My bedroom. They had corgi's and ran a Donut King business.I remember sitting on a tyre -swing and him pushing us off. He was always a cunt. I wasn't one bit surprised to hear that he had turned into a rapist of two twelve year old children.

Who would be pedophile?Who would do that to children? It freaks me out to know that a thirty-three year old male could abduct two twelve year old's at knife-point and rape them and threaten their lives with their loyalty to each other. The poor sweet darlings.

Why am I not surprised? This poor excuse for a man was an accident from birth. If there ever was a 666 child then here he is...a child adopted to a loving family- evil from birth- God I know I know him.

He has a child himself- that makes it just that little bit worse- if there is such a thing in this situation. I can only imagine what his family are feeling at the moment- they are GOOD people who are suffering because of this cunt- he has been bad news his whole life and will continue to make people's live's hell as long as he is in their lives.

I've never felt so sick as I do right now...

No comments: