Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More Crap...And I Have A Broken Wrist To Deal With

You're the one who tried to build a relationship around deceit and then blame me for your guilt. Why was I the one that had to wear all your insecurities of jealousy, fear and anger just because you thought it was ok to be cheating drunk slut. I know more about human behaviour than you think and you are the classic case of denial. The fact that you tell yourself taz is a decent person is enough to tell anyone that you live in a alternate world that you have created for yourself. Every one I know that has met him thinks he is a slimy piece of shit. So how can 30 people be wrong and you be right. Your the one who is fucked in the head. I was stupid to try search for an explanation for someones insanity. You can't make sense out of some ones insane behaviour that's why it's called insanity. LIES ARE LIES THEY ARE NOT REAL THEY ARE FALSE and so is the world you have created. tas has made an imaginary world for himself too maybe that is why you two get along so well. just drink enough piss to block out the real world and tell yourselves how great yous are and that every one else doesn't know shit. That is not the real world that is just a drunken illusion.

Don't try and tell me that I never understood you when you don't understand yourself. That's why you make up bullshit excuses to try and explain your behaviour and can't take any responsibility for your actions. I have friends that believe in me where are yours

--
Regards hubby

2 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I don't know what to say, I really don't. This scares me. He scares me.Please, honey, get away from him and stay away from him. x

Grump said...

I agree with Elaine. These emails you have been sharing are scary shit. Too much anger, to feel safe with.
Woof x