Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bloggio Ergo Sum...

Translation?

I blog. Therefore I am.

Thanks to the wonderful Miss Understood for nominating Your's Truly for the highly prestigious "Thinking Blogger" Award! I have proudly displayed the award to the <----
of this page.

Now here were my instructions...

1. If, and only if, you get chosen, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award.

Okay; here goes. Being a Thinker this shouldn't be so hard; but I do warn you I've never added links to my blog so they most likely won't come out the way they ought. If they Don't then may I suggest you access the Blogs of Note from my sidebar...

1.
China Blue; The Girl With The Golden Mind. I Do love this girl's sassiness, supreme wit and extraordinary writing ability. Do yourself a favour and go by China Blue's blog if you haven't already.

2.
Meet Gempires. Spoken-word artist and Wordsmith extraordinaire. She's an as-yet undiscovered writer with a talent for expressing even the simplest of ideas in rich textured prose. I can't piss in this Girl's pocket enough, though I'm sure she would rather I stopped...

3.
Bitter and Twisted. Two thirty-something Mother's who've only just entered the blogosphere with their new blog Sting My Heart. These two girls are two Thinking Bloggers if ever I met them. Oh; hang on. I haven't. Or have I...

4.Enchantress; a name I have come to associate with friendship- she's a warm and sincere working Mother of two who continues to surprise Me with the down-to-Earth and honest approach to Life and family that she so often displays in her writing.

5.
Comic Mummy; A Mother-of two currently doing the comedy circuit with children and Hubby in tow. She's a talented writer and performer who's so close to getting that massive Break that will jettison her into the comedy history books. Is there such a thing? I'm not entirely sure there are- but watch this space anyway to find out...

So there you go, fellow Bloggers. Check the links (did they work) and give my Nominee's for The Thinking Blogger Awards the support and applause that They All deserve. In some way or another they have all touched my heart and helped me through the nights.

Even if they don't know it...

No comments: