Saturday, June 14, 2008

On With The Story...

Just to reiterate a Fact...

The Only good thing that has ever come out of my association with Golden Shower Boy is that he was the one who first introduced Me to my best mate, M.

And so On with the Story...

Last Friday night we all were sitting around at Twink's place; drinking, drugging and generally carrying on with our usual nonsense. My Hubby and Razzle Dazzle were both fast asleep on the lounges- we'd just gotten a taxi back from Town after Hubby and I had been refused entry on the grounds of Intoxication but- as you'll see- My night was far from over.

Jen Jen, Twink and I were still up and partying. Mac was around Someplace- he's somewhat in disgrace after Last weekend when my Hubby and CC busted him in a compromising position with his own brother's missus; and then Golden Shower Boy arrived. Off his head and ready for a fight.

With Your's Truly.

I never know how these things start. And given our rocky history I think I am well entitled Never to even speak to him let alone pretend to be nice just because he's my Hubby's so-called Mate.

I could go into how when we first met seventeen years ago- when he threw me up against a Colourbond fence by the throat calling me a Slut because I wasn't interested in his sleazy attentions. I could tell you about Melbourne Cup Day a few years ago when he verbally assaulted Me down at he pub in front of Everyone; I could also tell you about the barrage of revolting texts and phone calls my Hubby and I received last year from him after he accused my Hubby of 'cutting his grass' with the bitches he fucks. And that's not even Half of the Shit he's done.

But I won't. Because I've told You those stories already.

Golden Shower Boy has been away working in Western Australia for the last nine months or so. To put it mildly; it's been pure bliss. He's only back for about ten days before he pisses off again- but that's more than enough time for him to create a shit fight.

I was pretty well off my head...so the details are quite sketchy from this point onwards. What I know was that I didn't start it; he came at Me with all guns firing. I was half rolling my eyes at the absurdity of his accusations and half reeling with the incredulous bullshit he was trying to spin. He'd say his Piece and I'd bite back with my own insults. You get the picture...

So then he left; thinking he'd won. I looked at Jen Jen and the tears welled in my eyes. I'm sick of his abuse. He's not even my friend- he shouldn't get to say shit like that about Me. A few minutes later he returns; mocking Me when he sees the tears. Then Jen Jen stands up and starts yelling at him to fuck off and leave me alone; as I hadn't even provoked his attack- right into his face; because she's a bar manager and doesn't put up with Shit from the likes of Him. I half-hoped Razzle Dazzle would wake up and hear Golden Shower Boy abusing Jen Jen- only because I know he would never stand for his girlfriend to be spoken to like she was a piece of shit.

Jen Jen must have rattled him anyway- because he left; this time for good...

Then- Monday, after work I was walking past the bus stop when I see one of Golden Shower Boy's ex's. My Hubby thinks she's as mad as a cut snake but so would I be after putting up with Golden Shower Boy for as long as she did.

T says Hi; tells me she'd just been cleaning a house near by. I explain that I've been working as a cleaner also- at the Hotel. We both agree that cleaning is hard work. She asks if I knew Golden Shower Boy was back in Town; I say Yes- that I saw him on Friday night but I didn't go into details. She said she knew because he called her up (presumably for a fuck while he's back in Town) and that she was glad to be Out Of That Situation Once And For All. I reckon the whole conversation was over in ninety seconds or less...

Then last night; my Hubby gets a text from Golden Shower Boy.

"Tell Buffoon I know she was talking to T the other day".

Like I went out of my way to catch up with T for a coffee and wax lyrical about Him or something. If anyone can figure out his problem with Me this time I'd love to hear from You...

This is fucking Harassment I tell you.

No comments: