Monday, June 16, 2008

Better...

This isn't about a house.

Or money.

Or even drugs and alcohol.

For Me; it's about a total lack of respect and trust. Non- communication and abuse.

Both mental. And physical.

The bottom line is This Is About Our Kids. My kids. And I don't care if I love you anymore or not. Nothing will change until you accept that the Real problem we have is that We Don't Communicate. Me writing this letter is Proof of that.

But it's the only way I have to get my point across.

And that's Sad.

I don't know if we can work this out. I'm willing to try but I don't think either of us will ever change enough that it makes us good relationship role-models for the Kids.

And they deserve More.

They deserve Better.

6 comments:

Grump said...

This I believe must be current. You must have the constitution of an ox. You keep trying to make it work with hubby.
Have you found a place to live?
Mark x

Miss Construed... said...

I am born in the year of the Ox.

No shit...

Yes...

Not yet.

Grump said...

I was born in the year of the dragon. Just like being a scorpio we think of ourselves as the best sign. Well I do.
Can you send some of your rain down here to Melbourne we need it desperately.
Mark x

Cazzie!!! said...

Dropped in through Jen's blog, Comic Mummy. I read what you have written and I see what you are saying, the kids are so important in it all. My dad tried with all his might to stay together with my mum, he wanted us to remain as a family, but mum could not see his point. Communication sure is the key, but when you are talking to yourself it has got to be hard.
Keep on trying, and look after yourself. No good if the Captain of the ship (mum) cannot be well enough to look after her crew (the kids of course!).

Grump said...

Dear R...
I hope you are O.K.
Cheers Mark x

Miss Construed... said...

I have been having a few issues; all of which will be blogged about soon...

Watch this space.