Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Biggest Loser...

It's Me...

I talked to Little Son about your accusations; as if he hears Taz and I have sex anyway; but I played along with your stupid game just to hear what sort of shit you have tried to fill his mind with.

Point One; he remembers that you left and went to the pub.

Point Two; he gave Taz two of his Easter eggs. Because he likes him.

I had a good day yesterday. Up to the point that you got jealous because I was talking to my friend on the phone; who only rang out of concern for me because of our history of you hitting me when things don't go your way. Then you stood at the end of my bed and yelled crap and made me scared so I left. With my jeans on inside out; which was how they were when I woke up this morning. You made me feel unsafe. In my own house. And I sat in a carpark while you rang countless times accusing me of fucking you around. I didn't go to Taz's house straight away; I gave you the benefit of the doubt. And then when I returned home I find you on our son's computer looking up some cyber-slag who you'd like to fuck but don't have the balls to.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Yes I sucked your cock; and yes I shouldn't have. But it was nice to have you pat my head like the pet that you always wanted that you then send off to the pound when it doesn't suit you anymore. And I meant it when I said I missed you. You're like an old fucking shoe that I should throw away because even if you're comfortable you just don't fucking fit me anymore.

I only sucked one cock last night. The wrong one.

And if it makes you feel any better; know this...

I'm going to copy and paste this email and then post it on my blog. Then the Whole World can see what a loser you are.

Regards

Miss Construed

PS Thanks for lunch. I've paid you back.

No comments: