Monday, April 5, 2010

Delusional...

delusional is when some one firmly believes in some thing that is false comformatation is a medical term for when a person changes true facts with false ones to fit their delusions. I Say this because you tried telling me you were leaving because you were scared of me and I was abusive. All I done was get out of your bed and go to eldest Son's and said if tas turned up to sort it out quickly and you got up packed and was set to go to tas. You tell me why would tas show up if he knew I was there. why shouldn't I be upset that he was making a pest of himself. there is something wrong with you if you think my actions were not justified or there is something else going on that you are not telling me. I can't be expected to deal with bullshit. tas caused the shit and you took it out on me I try again and again with you only to deal with shit. a women down the pub said I was dumb if I expected any thing different from you to blame me for not wanting to be a part of your GERRY SPRINGER show is fucked

--
Regards hubby

No comments: