Monday, April 19, 2010

I Hope This Is The Last Of It...

I don't care if you believe me or not I just thought you would like to know and don't try and tar me with your brush. Yes Little Son knows the girls on the computer have their tits out and stuff and I turn off the screen when he comes in. What you have done when the kids have been home is inexcusable but you deny that or were too smashed off your face to remember doesn't mean it didn't happen and you have left your children with memories of their mother they will keep for life. You're still trying to blame me for your mistakes.
I think it's about time you looked at your behaviour and deal with your guilt. Stop being angry at me all I had done was want to believe your bullshit only to be fucked over by you time and time again. You enjoy the shitty life with taz that you crave so much. Kill your brain cells with cheep piss and scrounge for your next loaf of bread. I spend quality time with Little Son when I have him, doing things he likes to do and will have good memories of when he is older.
-- If you didn't notice I wasn't drinking with Twink all Friday night and left at 8:30 to meet some one with prospects. Not like you who just waits around for the last bloke standing when the pub shuts. Like that piece of shit taz with only half his teeth, no future and no integrity. YOU PAIR ARE A JOKE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU CAN WALK THE STREETS OF PUBTOWN WITH YOUR HEADS HELD UP.
Regards hubby

No comments: