Monday, April 12, 2010

The Ugly Truth...

To be honest; it started with your old boss, G, even before Greenie started at the Furniture Shop. You were wrong when he said he wouldn't be interested in someone as ugly as me. He was. We had a grand old time at the Kent after you went home in the taxi to the Old Place.

Then it was Jessie. Jeffro's mate. Or Harry is his real name. I didn't fuck him but I really Really Really Really wanted to. His dick was so much bigger than yours that I called it Perfect. And it would have been. I saw him a few weeks ago at the Exchange and we have exchanged phone numbers again. It's good to have him back in my life.

You mentioned Toddy, that was a mistake. Jessie wouldn't have been.

I fucked a few chicks on the side that I've not told you about, either. Oh well, the details are lost to us both.

Your dinner was cold because you weren't home when it was cooked. You expected a free ride every night(and still do, but at least it's your Mum who has to put up with your demands now).

I explained today, to Little Son, the meaning of the word Slut. And how that's what you are calling me. He doesn't like it. He doesn't want to see you, and is calling you Josh from now on, not Daddy. These were his terms. I'll be calling your mother in the morning to tell her not to worry about Wednesday nights, or the weekends either for that matter. For the forseeable future. Because You, my Friend, don't deserve our children. But thanks for the sperm.

As for you; you deranged fuck, I've spoken to CC (that's how it's spelt) and Miss Fancy Pants (not Sahra) and they think you are a deadset fuckwit. You are in denial about what you spoke to CC about tonight, you sent me messages saying she said I was a slut and then denied it, I'll show her your demented texts tommorrow when she turns up for lunch. And Norty and hia Dad are wanting to have words with you if the shit keeps up. I'm just giving you the heads up.

And I am fuckwit, just for giving you the time of day.

Now fuck off.

It's Over.

And I don't care if I never see you again. Little Son is on my side. As is Eldest Son.

And you will be alone.

No comments: