Monday, April 5, 2010

To The Letter...

Your excusses are bullshit. Taz only had to phone once to check on you. so the other calls were to make shore there would be some kind of stress put between you and me. you would have to be some kind of idiot not to see that. and it worked. If that was a girl that I was fucking calling me you would have crack a shit too. I only stated to get the shits when you packed up ready to run off to see that fuck wit.
Tas is not a good friend he is a parasite and I know every one that has ever cared for you has told you to fuck him off he is no good.
--You have to be joking if you fucking that piece of shit and then come and say to me you want me. that is INSANE.
I have tried again when you were just playing stupid games. and I do have the balls I stayed at a hot lady's place last night I just thought I would give you one more shot first.
Regards hubby

No comments: