Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hi Miss Constued

How are you mate? Are you going to get yourself on Facebook or what? Attached are 3 pics from the wedding Tony and I went to and then the others are from the weekend we spent away up in the highlands at Easter. He fell asleep and we drew on his face! ha ha.

Well, all is good here mate, I am crazy about this guy. He is the one for me mate but he doesn't know it and I don't know if I am the one for him. The way he looks at me says a lot but we are both taking it slow and I think holding back a little because we were both hurt before. I have now been seeing Tony for 4 months which has broken quite a few records because normally guys don't make it past 3 months with me! lol. I really hope this is it for me, the big one :). I just feel we have so much in common, dancing, singing, enjoying the same things, have the same sense of humour, fancy each other.

Sounds like you should really be with Taz,Miss. He really likes you, I can tell and he sounds like such a good guy. I like him. You really should move on from hubby, I think he is bad news mate. It is your life though and I know you have a lot of history but you deserve a good guy in your life.

Write soon and tell me the latest, I hope you and the boys are well and I want to hear you saying you are staying with Taz! (even though he is a Celtic fan!) ha ha.

Love ya kid. Let me know what you think of those pics. By the way... Tony knows all about you and how we met etc. I even let him read your blog on me! :)

xxx

Hey T

Thanks for the update; it's been a few days since I checked the old emails- so, sorry I'm only getting back to you now...

Love the pics; you look so happy! He may just be the one! A Sydney wedding? I'm sure I can make it!

Plenty of shit going on in my neck of the woods as usual; hubby and I are fighting again at the moment; we went out for lunch yesterday and then things went pear-shaped. I kissed him for a bit which was nice (it didn't go Too much further than that) but then he got snarky when Taz rang to see how I was (out of concern, not trying to interfere). I got scared when he was yelling accusations at me and so I left (drunk drove) and went over to Taz's house; it didn't go down too well. Today I've had a heap of abusive messages and phone calls; him calling me a slut etc.

I'm Over This Shit!!!

Hope your weekend escape to the Highlands was fun; I expect some more photos you know!

Love you; talk soon.

Miss Construed xx

PS Sorry this is a short one. I've got work in the morning; been thinking of you, though!

No comments: