Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Update For My Workmate...

Hey Workmate

Yes I've been getting heaps of messages off the prick; about 18 yesterday, some very nasty and disturbing, telling me I'm a cocksucking slut and that is what will be written on my gravestone. I called my friend CC and had her and her partner Norty ring him to tell him to lay off, and I also rang Twinkle Toes (his best friend) and asked him to talk to him and get him to stop or I'd go back to the police. He denied to them all that he was even sending me messages but I have the proof in my phone. CC thinks he's lost the plot; he's denied ever hitting me as well though she has seen the bruises and black eyes over the years and knows I'm not lying. I'm getting a new Sim card tomorrow and will get a new phone number; at least the messages might stop if I do that.

Also, yesterday, Little Son went to the movies with hubby's sister L and her son. They were meant to bring him home by three o'clock but then I got a message from hubby saying he was going to keep Little Son for two days and that I didn't own him. I rang L and told her that she was to stick to our arrangement, she carried on saying I was being unfair to Little Son denying him contact with hubby and that Little Son was the one missing out, so I told her if he wasn't back by 4 at the latest I'd have her charged with kidnapping (a bit extreme maybe,but she's a teacher and that wouldn't go down well for her). Anyway, she bought him home, and hubby wouldn't have been pleased that I'd 'Won' the round. But Fuck him. I've talked to Little and Eldest about what he's been up to, Little Son is upset but hopefully understands that his Dad can't just walk all over me anymore.

Anyway, Norty and Twink must have had some sort of impact because he only messaged once tonight, another jibe at me being a cocksucking slut but disguised in a joke about a microwave full of roosters. He's lost it, mate. I just wish he'd leave me alone.

Little Son and I changed his room around yesterday, too. He loves it, especially his new tallboy (it is hubby's that he has stored in my garage since he and Twink got evicted from where they were living). Fuck him, it's Little Son's now. I'm going to borrow Taz's drill next week and put hubby's queen bed in there too (actually, it's my base my parents bought me when I was 21, but it's his mattress... that his mother paid for).

I worked today with Mustang, Helga was with Go Slow. Helga must have pushed her hard because they finished before we did, but that was also because the Jetstar guys didn't check out until after 12 and so Redman rolled the rooms until tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll all get a call to work,I'm not back until Sunday at this stage otherwise (so don't forget to call me Saturday if you need an extra set of hands! I am already broke after I've paid out what I needed to; haven't bought any food yet; it's pitiful, and it's only payday today.

Well my Love...thanks for thinking of me, sorry about the essay that followed. Hope to see you in the next few days.

Miss Construed x

2 comments:

Grump said...

Still here thinking about you and hope you are coping.
Mark x

Miss Construed... said...

Thanks Grump...

It's a day to day process.
x rn