Monday, April 12, 2010

His Reasons For Bashing A Girl...(Unedited...)

All you have is I bash you. It wasn't because my dinner was cold!
here is a list.
the first time I had to restrain you I just wanted to go to sleep. you followed me around the house screaming & yelling pissed out and would not leave me alone.
the second time just the same.
enouther time you wanted to stay at the pub drinking with no way to get home didn't want to get into the taxi and carreid on like a fuck wit
didn't mater if Little Son was getting dropped of in 1/2 hour or so you wanted to stay out drinking and flirt with outher blokes.
You would pick a fight with me just so you had an excuse to stay out drinking.
you made youself available for other blokes the first 3months we where together (lived together)
I go home to look after Little Son one new years eve when he was sick and you take the opertunity to stick your tngue down Tods throught no consern if Little Son was OK and when Tod wanted to talk to about it you jumped into the shower punched me in the face called me names then ran off and fucked him.
-- you would bring stranges home from town at all hours of the morning and smirk at me.
you would sook your ass of just to get me to fuck you and 3 days later be fucking some one ells as if that was normal.
you would write me letters saying how much you wanted me back while you where still fucking some one ells.
you would tell me you where just friends with them while you where still fucking them.
you would winge to me about wanting to spend time with me and then run off and fuck taz.
DO YOU WANT ME TO GO ON and then you wounder why I think your CRAZY why shouldn't I HATE you.
Regards hubby

No comments: