Sunday, April 11, 2010

Documenting...

This is my plan for the future. even though I did fuck some slut on Monday I also met a nice lady for Coffey and a chat on the Sunday just to meet. I still have six more sluts that want to have no strings attached sex in HOMETOWN and was supposed to organise to meet another this weekend but have decided not to because the lady I meet on Monday is really nice and we got on well . We had been exchanging Emails for two weeks now and yes I have been honest with her about my situation.
She is 44yrs old divorced with two children 19yr son and 6yr daughter looks after herself and is very attractive. Works at the Hospital as a Medical Administrator and own's her own house at Hometown HTS
We are going to have dinner this Saturday as well. We have talked about IF THINGS GO WELL it would be nice to raise our two youngest children together as a family.
I gave you another shot only to have the Miss Construed and Taz show again. You want to make me feel bad about little Son but why shouldn't I put all my effort into something that might have a chance and give Little Son a life he deserves or just keep jumping back on the same busted arse merry go round with you, taz and your box's of wine. I'm not trying to be nasty I'm just thinking of my future and Little Son's. You do not own Little Son he is my child as well. This was always going to happen.
--
Regards hubby

No comments: