Tuesday, December 9, 2008

98...99...100...

In case anybody has been wondering where I've been I've been on a four day Binge.

Friday after work I took little Son over to Grandma's. Then Hubby and I headed to the Pub. It was good news; Golden Shower Boy has gone away again- at least until Christmas. I hit the piss pretty hard in celebration.

Post- Ecstasy we went to a different pub for a change of scenery. Daz who works in the Bottle shop was there with his Missus. And so was his hot brother and girlfriend who I'd seen before but never met. She was wearing a red polka-dotted dress and reminded Me of Minnie Mouse. So that's what I shall call her.

When the Pub reached closing time Hottie and Minnie invited everybody down to their house to continue the piss up. So that's where Hubby, myself, Twink, Jen Jen and her Daz, and the other Daz and his Missus all ended up for the rest of the night. Hottie played the guitar (he's in a band) and sang.

Fuck I like him. A little too much.

When I first met Hottie two years ago we had an instant connection. He was interested in all the funny things I say. He was laughing so hard he was almost crying. I could tell he was attracted to Me. He's a very touchy-feely kind of guy without being sleazy about it. Or maybe it's just because I liked him touching Me.

He was living in Sydney then; and single. He'd come up about once a month to play in the Band and see his brother. I would make a point of being at every gig; even when Hubby wasn't there. Especially when Hubby wasn't there. Hubby had met him but I considered him to be My friend. I was the one who he had asked his brother about. Daz told me He'd wanted to know if that 'really cute funny girl' would be there the next time he came up to the Pub.

Of course; hearing Myself described that way I made sure that I was.

It's sort of weird for Me to be so attracted to someone's Persona. He's infectious. One night- after the Band had played- we went out together. Hubby wasn't there. I was secretly glad. Hottie and I were very drunk and flirty; bouncing off each other. Feeding off ourselves. He told me he wished we could be Pash-Buddies and I told him that in all honesty I wished that we could too. That there were very few men I've ever met who really excited me like the way he did. Just to be around him. Like my Hubby when I first met him. Or like Jesse. The only men I've ever loved.

I know I could feel that same way about Hottie. So when he asked again if he could kiss me I let him. Only twice. And then I went home to Hubby.

That was ages ago. And like I said he's with Minnie now. And I'm still with Hubby...

But Friday night brought it back. The attraction I feel for Hottie. It's not difficult or awkward. Far from it. I wish I could tell You All the conversation we had about Counting Orgasms but I made him swear a vow not to tell a soul so I can hardly turn around now and break my own rules, can I? Though I suppose I can say that a few times as we spoke he secretly tweaked me through the crotch of my jeans.

Yes. Minnie was there. And Hubby. They didn't see. Though at that point I would have wholeheartedly joined into a foursome if anybody had suggested it. Minnie's hot. And she likes me because Hottie and Daz do. Maybe she would. In my Dreams!

So that was Friday night of my four day Bender. You'll have to come back tomorrow or the next day to find out about Saturday Sunday and Monday.

And for the record Hottie; if You're reading this I've cracked 100.

And I thought of You.

x

No comments: